How to follow WalkingRandomly
When I first started this blog, there were only really two methods by which readers could keep up with new content – by subscribing to the RSS feed or by regularly dropping by the site to see what’s new. Since then readers have steadily been requesting other ways to follow the blog and, for the most part, I have obliged. Here’s a list of current methods:
- Subscribe to the RSS feed – Join around 2500 others and subscribe to the WR RSS feed. This number will probably be severely reduced once Google Reader shuts down.
- Follow me on Twitter – I post every WR article to my twitter feed along with whatever else I find interesting. Twitter is also a great way of contacting me and is the social media platform on which I am most active.
- WalkingRandomly on Google+ – I link to WR articles just after they are posted along with other random musings.
- WalkingRandomly on Facebook – A small following compared to the other channels but useful to some it seems.
- Drop by the site whenever the mood strikes you